Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Lessons Learned

     The most interesting part about me and my teams project is that were almost done. I'm surprised that we're almost done because this is a hard project and it's not due in two weeks. The first interview was with Mrs. Lardizabal and the interview was bad because we could hear static more then Mrs. Lardizabal. So the second interview, you could still hear a little static be not that much.

     The biggest road block was deciding on the topic of our story. First we tried too do the carnival but it was only three days. Then we tried too do apple vs samsung but we were all too scared to call the manager and ask if we can video. Finally we all decided to make a profile story on Mrs. Lardizabal. We all thought that news stories were to hard to do. So we did a profile story. Right when we changed our story, we had to finish our profile pitch sheet that was due I think two days after we changed it. But we managed to finish it.

     I think the most valuable part of the filmmaking prosses is making the interviews long and usefull because some people always make a short ansewer and that anoys me, so we have to make a question that will have a long answer with very usefull facts. Our questions for Mrs. Lardizabal was very usefull and long but some of the questions for the students was a little short but still a little usefull. I think the most valuable part is making the interviews long and usefull.

1 comment:

  1. We changed our pitch sheet like three times! It's hard to stick with just one idea, but for some reason I can never stop thinking of ideas. Even now I still keep thinking "What if..." keep working hard and absorb all the technical stuff as soon as you can. Trust me, you'll use it later. Keep up your fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete