Monday, November 17, 2014

My Visual Poem

   



Are you satisfied with your results and why, or how could you make it better?
My Visual poem is about music. I chose music because that's what I like to do. Music has more uses than just listening to it. You can get groovy and dance to the rhythm. Maybe your party is lame and you want to make people happy. So you add music. Music can brighten up your day in any type of way. People listen to music either because they're bored or they love that song. Music can cheer you up even if your happy! Not only did I choose music because it's what I love music. I chose it because it has a lot of ways to make not only people but everything happy!

My special effects affects the meaning, mood, and audience by being somewhat related to music. I tried to make the effects as close to related to music. It probably didn't look good because I'm a procrastinator. I only shot all the videos two days before the actually project. Then I tried adding in the effects on the day before it was due and I tried to make it as great as possible. The audience's mood would be okay because the special effects are cool and there is probably one or two spots that they will wonder about. People may not know but music is important to me and I want to keep it alive.

I'm satisfied with the results of how my visual poem came out. I'm happy because I actually did a pretty good job. There was a couple of places that could of been fixed. But the only reason why it was like that is because I procrastinated. I could've add more background music and nice b-roll. I should've add music because that was the whole poem was about. I worked my hardest on this project and finished it at the last second. I'm satisfied and happy how my poem came out.

28 comments:

  1. Nice onomatopoeia!
    I think you could have added actual music to the poem, it would've kind of made it better.
    Your B-Roll with the ukelele really related to the poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your pictures
    You should of put music in your poem
    I liked your b-roll

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you were playing all those instruments
    I want to hear some of the music your playing
    I like the effect in the end with the cross of blue screen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved you using your family for your poem so unique
    You startled at one point and then continued
    I love your topic on music it matches you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the b-roll, Amazing how you got a video of something on a computer and still got good quality
    There is some static "Bumps" here and there.
    The b-roll though i already said it is fantastic i like the b-roll of you playing the ukulele

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked all your shots of you playing ukulele
    There was a black screen for a long time in the end
    I liked how your b-roll applied to the story

    ReplyDelete
  7. Music is everywhere so great topic
    I hear wind sounds in the voice over
    Great shots of kids playing instruments

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. I like your transition
    2. Next time don't speak really close to the camera
    3. Your writing poem really rhymes I like it

    ReplyDelete
  9. One thing that I really liked is the dancing at the end it was really creative and cool to look at.
    One thing that could be improved is not having that feed back when you were reciting your poem by maybe adjusting the mic
    I also really liked that you saw the b-roll of what you were saying

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice b-roll, I like how you show more than one type of music
    There could have been music
    I like the effects

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked your variety of creative B-Roll shots!
    The shot with the books didn't relate to your story.
    Really nice rhyme scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice poem it sounded amazing
    In one of the shots you looked directly at the camera
    Cool tranistions

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked how you showed what you were talking about
    some shots were wobbly
    I also liked the kid at the end dancing

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that one shot of your brother dancing to the music
    you were a little to close to the mic
    I also love the shot of your other brother with the head phones on

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how you got shots of people OTHER than you. :)
    Some of the sound quality is poor.
    I like how you got diffrent insturments in the shots.

    ReplyDelete
  16. •I like the b-roll shots of your brothers
    • There is a little clip that shows the a-roll
    • I love the topic and the writing

    ReplyDelete
  17. ~ I really liked the pace you read at I could clearly understand you it was very fluent
    ~You could've gotten better audio and stabilize your shots
    ~I also liked your b-roll especially the shot of your brother when he had the headphones on that was very creative

    ReplyDelete
  18. good transitions
    one of your shots you looked at the camera
    cool rhymes

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really liked ow you put everything together.
    One thing is that I might have wanted to hear you play.
    I loved the kid with the avengers shirt at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like how your B-roll matches the words in you poem
    muffled voice
    I like the transitions you use

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like the different transitions you used
    Maybe you could've added some music when you talk about the different kinds of music there are
    I really like your voice overs-I could tell that you practiced them

    ReplyDelete
  22. Its so well written
    There could be better quality of the b-roll like someone Jaming out
    And it was really good b-roll

    ReplyDelete
  23. like how you were playing Ukulele
    black screen
    I like the people dancing

    ReplyDelete
  24. Really good job on making an audio sound and the video of your brother at the end dancing to music.
    There were lots of shots with the background of where you took the audio.
    Good job with the headphones on your brother and close up.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like your transition of the squares flipping around.
    The lighting in your video clips could be better.
    I like the clip of someone dancing on the benches in the plaza.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like how you got lots of different kinds of B-roll that describes music.
    It would've been nice to hear music throughout your video.
    I like how you showed someone listening to music! Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I liked the rhyme scheme it was very clever!
    You could have improved was there was a lot of voice feedback in your VOs, so next time maybe you could hold you mouth away from the camera mic.
    The transitions were great and came in at good places.

    ReplyDelete
  28. The b-roll you added really related to your poem
    It could have used some music to further relate to your story
    The onomatopoeia you added was really awesome

    ReplyDelete