Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Proactive or Procrastination?

To be honest, I'm a procrastinator. I know when stuff are due and sometimes I just barely finish it. I always try not too procrastinate because it sucks. Seriously, I don't like it because it makes my parents mad and I get grumpy when I have to do work. I really want to get rid of this habit. Not only do I blame myself for this, I blame the projects. Usually I would blame myself, but to be honest, some of the projects that I have to do are to hard, a lot of work, and sometimes the team you have is not a really good team. I work hard but honestly, I'm a procrastinator.

My level of productivity relates to my amount of free time by the faster I get things done then the more free time I get. Since I'm a procrastinator, I barely have free time. Sometimes homework that I have to do that are very easy I usually put those to the side then work on the bigger homework like projects or quadruple homework. Then I just forget about it. Then I have no free time and I get stuck doing a lot of homework. So being a procrastinator can take away not only your free time, but it also takes away other people's free time. Not only does it stress you but it stresses everybody else.

If I could change anything about my work habits, I would work on my OWN desk and listen to music while I'm doing math and those things. the desk because I don't have my own desk that I can put my things on. Music because it is one of the things that I like to do and I work faster listening to music.Getting my own desk would be hard and I don't know how to get the desk. The music will be easy because all I would need to do is just grab my small speakers (which is actually pretty loud), connect the speakers to my Ipad (the speakers are also wireless so I don't need that cable to plug into both of them), then make a playlist with all the music I like. I'm sure hat these will work because it will make home work sometimes fun. But I still procrastinate and I will try to grow out of this habit!


No comments:

Post a Comment