Wednesday, February 4, 2015

HDR Photography



HDR photography is a type of picture that you have to take 7 photo of the same thing in different exposure that shows the horizon line, sky, and ground, also known as wide shot. HDR is used for making a boring old photo into a cool looking photo with a lot of details. I like and dislike HDR. Why? Because HDR is cool to make and the final picture is just awesome! I also don't like HDR. It takes to long and what if you move your camera? You'll have to do it all over again. And that's why I like and dislike HDR photography. HDR photography makes any boring photo into a creative, cool, very detailed photo.


There is 6 easy steps to make HDR photo. Step 1: Control the exposure to go to the lowest exposure and take at the most 7 pictures with different exposure. Step 2: Importing photos & organizing Once your done with the photos, Go to adobe photoshop. Step 3: Once your done with the photos, Go to adobe photoshop. Step 4: Automate < Merge to HDR Pro < Ok. Step 5: Make the photo as creative as you can with the tools to your right. Step 6: REPEAT!!! Just follow those easy steps to get a beautiful picture like these. This is not different from automatic HDR.

The first photo I was trying to make the horizon line straight with no cars but if you can see it there is a car behind the bushes because there is a highway right behind the bushes. I was thinking about adding that yellow whatchamacallit (I'm not sure if it's a pole). I tried adding rule of thirds horizontal and it turned out pretty good and I wanted to add foreground and like I just said, it turned out pretty good. The second photo turned out better then I actually thought because the rule of thirds wasn't correct because my little brother was placed right in the middle of the shot and in the left corner of the photo was bad because that is the most brightest spot on the photo and everybody's eyes goes right there. But I thought that I tried to do something different because someone else would place someone right there not doing anything. But I made my brother hold the baseball bat as if he was in a baseball stance. And with the scar on his face maybe that would relate a little more to what he's doing because what if he like got into a accident (in honesty, he did) doing a sport (baseball) he loves (he actually doesn't like baseball). Well that's it for now.
See ya later!



26 comments:

  1. Goood rule of fourths I mean thirds.
    Cutout quality.
    Everythin else is amazin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His eyes were in the rule of thirds
    The cutout could've been better
    Nice word to describe the picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice rule of thirds.
    Maybe better cut out quality.
    Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your colours
    Your cut out is not that good
    I like his rule of thirds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice focal point
    Need more feather
    Nice look room

    ReplyDelete
  6. the text overall perfectly matches
    Your cut out quality could be better
    Perfect rule of thirds

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice rule of thirds.
    The text is a little small.
    I like how you put him against the post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The word exactly matches the image
    Text is too small
    It is rule of thirds

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like how you placed the rule of thirds
    bad cutout quality
    i like your background

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great rule of thirds,
    text needs to be less "Intense",
    He's looking the right way, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your word really matches your subject.
    Your cut-out could be feathered more.
    I like his expression.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like how you put him in the rule of thirds
    And your text could have been better with the color
    And I really like your landscape pic

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very Surreal.
    You could've did your cut out better and you could've made your font a different color.
    Great bevel & emboss on your text and font.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome rule of thirds
    The text is so INTENSE that it takes over the whole image
    Great look room

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like how your subject is in the rule of thirds
    Your text doesn't match your picture
    I like your background

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice rule of thirds
    The text blocks some houses in the landscape
    I liked your colors

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like that his eyes are in the rule of thirds
    The cut out is very noticeable
    The word is very noticeable

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the text.
    Cut out quality needs fixing
    It looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like how he has a cut on his face
    Need more feathering
    I like how he looks like he is leaing on the gate

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love how the word matches the image
    The text could be bigger
    Amazing rule of thirds

    ReplyDelete
  21. Perfect word choice (but the drop shadow could be bigger).
    It's not surreal and his head is practically transparent.
    Good color.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really like how you made him facing the word
    I think you could have made the text in the sky
    I really like how you made the sky surreal

    ReplyDelete
  23. cool experiment
    the text doesn't match the image very well
    the text is to opaque

    ReplyDelete
  24. The word relates to the image
    Text is too "intense"
    Colors are really nice

    ReplyDelete
  25. 1.I like the colors in your photo
    2.The cut out could have been a little better
    3.IDK

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really like how you placed the focal point right in the rule of thirds
    I think you could've made the text a little opaque and use a different font
    I also like your landscape pic

    ReplyDelete