Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Double Exposed Portraits


Portrait photography, which is also called portraiture, is a photograph of a person or group of people that shows expression, emotion, personality, and mood of the subject. You could show the photograph is usually the person's face, although the entire body and the background or context may be included. Portrait photography is related to profile and silhouetting because in the processing in making a portraiture, you need to take a picture of a profile picture then go to and in photoshop, you would need to silhouette the outside.

To make a double exposure, you'll need to take one sidewards profile picture of yourself, then two other pictures that symbolize who you are. Then you import the photos and all that stuff, then open photoshop, go to files, scripts, then load files into stack. Then click browse and find the files you want to use. Then after you press ok, you can mess around with the controls and make something very creative! You would want to make one because double or multi exposure can make other people know who and what kind of person you are.

The first photo shown is a profile photo of me and if you can see the two things that symbolizes me is a basketball going into the hoop and a mountain. The basketball represents that I play sports such as basketball. The mountain represents that I am strong. I put a mountain because mountains cannot be moved right? Mountains are STRONG enough to stay in one place. My photo could of been better if I added a little bit more space in my head for the basketball and hoop. 

The second photo looks like there're a bunch of leaves and trees. Well they are. Mr. Sanderl said that we didn't really need to have a symbolic thing about us. Although, I could of make the yellow parts on my head, I could of erase the yellow part. The top is only yellow because I was in front of a green screen and when I used the dodge tool to make the background white, it made the background yellow. Well that's all. Goodbye.




19 comments:

  1. great basketball photo
    I think the mountain could drop down a little
    Great overall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors!
    I can see two images clearly.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liek how the two pics blend
    wat
    Good pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool photos
    You can't really see the mountain clearly
    I like how the basketball is just about to make it in

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Nice shot of the basketball in the air going to the hoop
    2. The mountain could've been more clearer
    3. Nice overall profile picture

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can clearly see your symbols
    the mountain cuts into the hoop
    great job

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really awesome!
    I love the color
    Wow nice symbools

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really like how the basketball is in your head like you think about it all the time
    Think you could've made the basketball photo more opaque
    Really like how the shot of the basketball is almost in the net. Great Shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 22222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how the basket ball is about to go in the hoop
    It's kind of hard to see the mountain
    Great overall

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how you can clearly see the basketball
    You could of the mountian looks kinda off
    I also liked how you can see movement

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the images you used to represent yourself
    The mountain could be lower
    Images are clearly shown

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the colors
    I think that you could have placed the mountain somewhere else
    I really like how the mountain is lighting up your face

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like how you arranged the pictures.
    I dont understand how the mountain represents you.
    I like the project, overall.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The basket ball photo is clear
    The mountain on the other hand is not very clear
    good image overall

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can see two images clearly.
    The image placement could have been better
    Good cutout quality

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like how the picture symbolize you
    I think you could have moved the basketball hoop more up
    Great overall on this project

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the colors.
    I can see what both images are.
    I wish the mountain was lower.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Interesting to look at.
    Bad picture placing.
    Cool colors.

    ReplyDelete