Friday, April 10, 2015

Typography Images





Typography is the style of printed matter. Typography makes images an impact on photos by knowing who you really are because whatever the words on there represents you. For example, you are smart, responsible, and athletic. You put all those words on top of your picture and people will assume that you are those words. That's what you need to achieve when you are making your own typography photo. Once you've got your words you can start in Photoshop.

Probably my biggest challenge during this project was catching up to all my work because I'm part of a ukulele and choir program and they have this competition that's right before aping break. The bad part is also a good part in some way, but the competition is also in California. So at the beginning of 4th quarter, I asked my teacher "Can you tell me what to do?" and I asked other people what I was supposed to do next. I don't know if the final draft of me is okay because it's your choice if it looks like me and stuff. In my opinion, I don't like mine.

The first example of typography is of Steve Jobs. I chose Steve because my teacher said that we need to do an easy typography on an innovator. I also chose Steve because he made the future come true and made the iPhone. I would be dead if I didn't have phone! The second example is of my advisory teacher, Ms. Fujimoto, and I used her to make the intermediate typography.

No comments:

Post a Comment