Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Composition Scavenger Hunt





Hello everybody and thank you for reading this weeks blog! Today I will be talking about composition techniques. The on technique I think is the most important is Rule of thirds (subject). I chose rule of thirds (subject) because I think if we never have rule of thirds (subject) then how will we interview somebody the proper way. You can't just put somebody smack dab in the middle and it won't have any power and emotion. It's also the easiest technique of all. And that's the most important technique to me.

I think the most difficult technique is leading lines because you have to make environmental lines leading to a subject. To me, finding environmental lines pointing to a subject is super hard. The only leading lines example to me is a school hallway at Kapa'a High School. I think we could use this more when But to me is really hard to find so that's why leading lines are hard to me and how I could use it.

My team is very helpful! So right now, I'm gonna tell you what we all did. Ala and Mele took the videos and I was like the actor and kind of the ideas. But Ala and Mele was mostly the ideas. I was mostly the actor. Ala was also the person to tell us what to do and editing. Mele also edited. So thank you for reading this week's blog and see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment