Monday, November 30, 2015

Scratch Game Design




Title: Scratch Game Design Label: GT Portfolio
I: Explain how user experience influenced your game
B: Compare & contrast the features of each game
C: Describe your best code & most difficult bug fixes
Embed all Scratch games & SS your best code


Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post! for the pass couple of weeks my class has been dong coding and we are now making our own video games on a website called Scratch. We have made two scratch games already - A platformer game and a chase game. My first ever scratch game I made was the chase game. the user's experience made me influenced my game by using scary sprites to chase the cat. I also just chose the default cat as my sprite-1 because it was my first game ever in scratch.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. •I like the way that the bat sprite flaps it wings every .5 second
    • I suggest that you add some sort of way the game ends and a way you gain points maybe you could add a forever block so every few seconds you gain points.
    •overall great job with programming the sprites

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how your cat sprite moves so smoothly. Although maybe you can make your bat and ghost sprite follow your cat sprite. You can simply do that by adding the motion block point towards your cat sprite. Overall great chase game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how your game stops a the end of the game unlike mine. I noticed that your score board only decrease points you could fix this by going to how to the go games after that you pick score board and it shows you a very simple way to get your score board to gain points. I really like how your cat moves so smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how the cat moves so smoothly. However, your platforms are unresponsive, You should try a " if touching black" block. Overall, I like the gliding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the different colors in the platforms. But I couldnt get on top of them maybe try a ''when touching this color ''or try to make one lower platform to maybe get to the other blocks.I also like how your game moves smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved how smoothly the cat moves. But the cat can't really get on top of the platforms. You could try fixing this by saying when "touching this color." I loved all the different colors.

    ReplyDelete